The BionX system is powerful enough that you will be able to tackle any hill or long distance with ease, yet light enough that your bike still feels like a bike. Bionx electric motor kits feature proportional assist (control how much help you get), regenerative braking (recharge the battery while you stop), light weight, excellent range, is noise and vibration free. You can install a BionX e-bike system on a bicycle you already ride and love, or visit Basically Bicycles for a bike and a Bionx unit.
The P 350 DV system gives you superior power and fantastic range (up to 80 mi.) for your daily commute or your weekend ride, with the 555 Wh downtube battery. Includes the BionX cassette body. For 2017, this system includes the new full-color display and the R3C controller.
• Motor: 350 Watts
• Range: about 80 mi. (130 km), depending on settings and conditions
• Battery: Li-Ion / 48V / 11.6 Ah / 555 Wh
• DC output: Yes
• Torque (Nom./Max.): 7.4/29.5 lb.-ft. (10.0/40.0 Nm)
• Weight (System): 19.4 lb. (9.9 kg)
• Assist Levels: 35, 75, 150, 300%